Quality & Safety
√ Certification of Globalium Zeolith as a medicinal product
Globalium Zeolith is a Class IIa certified medicinal product (according to the common european guideline 93/42 EEC).
There is a wide variety of possibilities for the applications of zeolites, for example in the areas of industry and agriculture.
BUT: only zeolites that have been certified as a medical product meet the health-relevant, qualitative and hygienic standards required by a medicinally applicable product and the strict regulations of the EU health authority concerning the safety of products designated for internal use.
√ The raw material
- Zeolites are found and mined in nearly every volcanic region worldwide, hence the generalized label "volcanic material".
- Regarding the quality of the raw material, there is a variety of significant differences. Only specific local zeolite deposits provide material suitable for human consumption.
- The raw material used for Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product is checked on the basis of various parameters.
- Here the exact composition (100% pure natural material) and purity (traces of possibly toxic elements) are two decisive factors.
√ Ingredients of Globalium Zeolith Medical Product
The Globalium Zeolith medicinal product consists entirely of natural zeolite with no admixture of bulking or anti-caking agents.
- contains no GMOs
- lactose free
√ Activation of Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product
Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product is treated according to a constantly refined process using state-of-the-art activators, where zeolite particles collide at sonic speed and thus pulverize each other.
This is a unique process causing activation on the finest level, with each particle being not only crushed but at the same time modified to enhance the available surface significantly by controlled self-collision with high kinetic energy in an opposed jet mill.
→ larger surface for contact and adhesion to bind toxins
The structural changes in the treated zeolite particles enhances the negative charge inside the channel structure, increasing the zeolite´s cation binding capacity.
→ Improved ion exchange and better filtration capacity towards unactivated or conventionally activated zeolite.
The tribomechanical activation process, which has for a long time been recognized as resulting in the finest possible grinding of zeolites, was significantly improved by using opposed jet mills. The particle size is even finer than what can be reached in the tribomechnical process and is in the micrometer range. For further information please see:
"Effective particle size under 10 µm"
√ Biophysical effects of Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product
The particle size is determined by the activation method.
Regarding the zeolite´s molecular filtration capacity, it is crucial to maximally enhance its surface in order to increase the available exchange surface for ions (ion exchange capacity).
In order to optimally increase the medicinally usable surface, the results of tribomechanical activation are exceeded for Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product with state-of-the-art activators using opposed jet activation.
The results are:
- The physically required and equally effective dosage (based on untreated material) of 100 g per day could thus be reduced to a daily dosage of 3-9 g.
- The majority of the particles in Globalium Zeolith Medicinal Product measure between 1-10 micrometers (µm) - 50% are smaller than 5 µm:
1-10 µm → 65%
1-5 µm → 50%
1-3 µm → 40%
1-2 µm → 30%
1-1,8 µm → 25% of all particles
This data is meant to provide a general overview. For more details please see the zeolite fact sheet.
the particle´s fineness is medicinally crucial, because the majority of effects during internal application can be traced back to these finest of particles.